Thomas Jefferson once said happiness is a pursuit and as such must be pursued; we sometimes have erroneous ideas about happiness and go the wrong way about seeking it
Happiness Podcast is packed with information and inspiration that will help you soar. In this pursuit of happiness, there are certain trivial things we may not have considered as pertinent but these things can actually lead us to happiness. Some of them are listed below.
- Workplace Happiness: make a decision to be happy in your job. This is where we spend most of our time and you don’t want to spend all that time feeling gloomy. You can be happy with your present job without having to change careers. You should learn to manage your time, step-up your effectiveness, maintain healthy relationships, be positive and remain happy no matter what.
- Overcome Monotony: Variety they say is the spice of life. Having a routine is the major case of boredom and unhappiness. so stop the humdrum by searching and trying new involvements and ideas. Involving yourself in new things is one step to finding happiness.
- Have Fun: all work and no play make Jack or Vicki a dull boy or girl. To avoid dullness and unhappiness, you have to live a life outside work. Go on trips, hike, visit exotic places, indulge in mountain climbing etc. Having fun can help relief stress and make you energetic.
- Never Compare: if you lack contentment then you can be sure that you will never be satisfied and happy. Be confident in yourself and don’t welcome inferiority complex. However be careful as too much pride can ruin your life. Never work to outmatch others, instead do it to get inner satisfaction and to become a better you.
- Be Appreciative: Appreciate life and everything around you. Being grateful for the things you have leads to happiness. Pay attention to the things you have, be thankful, and never worry too much about the things you don’t have.
- Attempt Giving: this is one act that can bring happiness. Sharing the little things you have can make the other person happy and you can share in this happiness.
- Dream Big: Be focused in life, know what you want to achieve and picture your dreams. This can help you achieve happiness. Dream big and aspire then let happiness chase after you.
- People Oriented: Finding happiness involves showing love and care to the people around and treasuring the relationships you have. The thought that you are loved by others and having healthy social relationships with people warms you with happiness.
- Love Nature: Enjoying the flora and fauna of nature can help you find happiness. Take time to enjoy the sunset, the stars at nights, and even early morning jog by the sea. Just enjoy the free gifts of nature.
- Smile Often: It makes you approachable and cute! The cheapest and most effective way to find happiness is to simply smile. In the face of challenges a smile can help you remain balanced and happy. No matter what… “Don’t worry be happy”
Tags: Happiness Podcast
Latest posts by Robert Walsh (see all)
- When Dealing With An Auto Detailer, Lookout For This - March 21, 2017
- Which Style of Leather Motorcycle Vest Suits You Best? - March 9, 2017
- Importance Of Gutters And Their Maintenance - March 3, 2017