When conducting a lead generation campaign, you will always agree that this is very stressful. How much more so when it involves appointment setting? Setting up a meeting with clients is a necessity. The problem here is the pressure and stress it takes to actually land one can make you really stretched thin. That is a bad sign. You need to take control of yourself. If not, who knows what might happen to the campaign. As a business leader, you need to take a positive action in everything you do, including generating sales leads. So how will you do that? There are three simple ways.
- Focus on the main issues – the reason you get stressed out in your, for example, a telemarketing campaign for B2B leads, is because you focus on too many details. Think of only the most important points, and keep your focus there. That will help calm you down.
- Do not monitor too much – sure, it is good to check on your sales team once in a while, to measure performance. But if all you do is breathe down their necks all the time, you are just bothering them. At worst, they will think you distrust them.
- Be a good example – one way to help you focus is by remembering that everyone is watching you. As the business owner, you need to always put your best foot forward. This focus will also help you in dealing with others, especially potential clients, in meetings.
Remember these tips, and you can be sure to do better in your lead generation campaign in Malaysia.
This Content Originally Appeared at http://b2bappointmentsettingtelemarketing.blogspot.com/
Or Visit Callbox Malaysia Blogs
Latest posts by Dara Lin (see all)
- 3 Sales Tips to Get your Reps Reach for the Numbers - April 11, 2016
- Searching for a New Hope in Lead Generation? Take it from Star Wars Stormtroopers - April 11, 2016
- When it Comes to Social Marketing: Are you an Individualist or a Utilitarian? - March 28, 2016