Do you believe that doing business is like dating? That is not so hard to picture at all. If you think about it, having a business means interacting with people. No matter what form you use, you still end up dealing with real people. It is the same principle with lead generation. Not in the romantic sense, but the steps are pretty much the same. Follow the rules right, and you will be generating qualified sales leads with ease.
- Stop saying that you are the best. Like women who constantly hear your claims on a dinner date, business prospects will also think of your appointment setting boasts as a red flag. Let your actions prove your claims. That will be much more effective at convincing them.
- Pretending someone you are not. Just like saying that you are a rich man when you are not to your date, companies that claim that they can deliver something they cannot will only invite disaster. Just tell your B2B leads what you can do, and let them decide whether they will buy from you or not.
- Going after the wrong people. We all have heard about the tragic stories of women dating less than savory men, and it is the same thing with your business as well. Do not spend your telemarketing efforts after prospects that will not turn out well for you in the end.
Try keeping that dating concept in mind when you are in a telemarketing campaign. As long as you do that, it would be easy for you to handle your lead generation.
This content Originally appeared at Callboxinc.co.uk blogs.
Latest posts by Oliver Scott (see all)
- Want To Catch That Hard Sales Leads? Tap Into Their Heroes - May 29, 2014
- Handle A Crisis Like A Pro For Your Lead Generation Company - May 28, 2014
- 10 Characteristics of a Good Lead Generation Blog Post Topic - May 23, 2014