Even though social media seems to reign supreme these days, your business website is still the most important place for your online marketing. This article does a great job of summing up the top 3 things your website must have to be successful this year…and beyond.
“There are certain things your website must be: mobile friendly, search optimized, and self explanatory…”
The author of this article describes the following 3 qualities that make up a successful website:
1) Mobile-friendly: With more and more people accessing the Internet from mobile devices, this is a must-have. Responsive web design is the name of the game.
2) SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Your business website is useless unless your potential clients can find you online. Use keywords and verbiage to help you get found.
3) Be open and honest: Provide information about yourself and your business up front. Share useful information with the people who arrive at your website that provides value, whether it be on your blog or any other page of your site.
Click here to read the entire article:
Latest posts by Jennifer G. Hanford (see all)
- Marketers: You’re Going to Want to Learn More About Instagram - December 15, 2014
- Community Managers: You Really Can Survive the Holiday Season! - December 12, 2014
- Holiday Marketing Mistakes to Avoid - December 3, 2014