Welcome to Episode 54 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we celebrated our first “podiversary” by sharing some thoughts on the first 12 months of the Content Marketing Podcast. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re covering a question I get all the time from clients and colleagues. They say “I get the need to ‘be real’ and authentic, but how do I balance that with the need to be professional — especially on social media?“
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Google now allows emailing of Google+ contacts from Gmail (and I’ll show you how to opt out if you’d rather not participate)
- Buffer launches a host of brand-new capabilities
- Content Hit of the Week: “5 Key Elements That Make The Best Content Marketing“
- A quick recap of the need to be real and authentic in all our content activities
- Three possible situations in which we need to balance the need to be real with the need to be professional
- Tip of the Week: When’s the last time you thought about your profile picture?
Please remember that this podcast is about you—your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!