(This post originally appeared on the Resonance Content Marketing Blog.
Welcome to Episode 53 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we talked about starting the new year off right by revisiting some of the principles we covered in our original Content Marketing 101 series. (Need to get caught up?)
Today is a very special day for Resonance as we’re celebrating our “podiversary” — one year of podcasting! Yes, it was one year ago this week that we released Episode 001 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Give today’s special birthday episode a listen to hear:
- Our new “News Feed” segment:
- A Facebook update that’s actually useful
- Vine introduces vanity URLs
- Content Hit of the Week: “Should You Delete That? A Guide to Moderating Blog Comments“
- The story of how the Content Marketing Podcast got started
- The resources that were instrumental in our early days of podcating:
- Jon Buscall’s Launch a Podcast & Grow Your Business resource
- Robert Plank and Lance Tamashiro’s Podcast Crusher course
- Cliff Ravenscraft’s Podcast Answer Man podcast
- A few reflections on our first year in podcasting … hopefully including some nuggets of wisdom for any soon-to-be podcasters in the audience
- Tip of the Week: The one book that every content creator needs to have on his or her shelf
Please remember that this podcast is about you—your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!