B2B lead generation is serious business in the United Kingdom, especially where the performance of your team is concerned. If you cannot manage your telesales team well, do not be surprised if you fail to generate the qualified sales leads that you require. Bickering, hoarding, back-stabbing, etc. are just some of the things a poorly managed marketing team can devolve into. As a leader, you need to take on a more decisive role. You need to manage your team well. In a market as volatile as the UK, you need to be firmly in control. Now, here is how you best do it:
- Be engaging – you cannot get any appointment setting job done if you lack the commitment from your people. Try to get their attention. Understand their strengths and weaknesses. Know where to place them in order to maximize results. These are just some of the way to engage your marketing team.
- Be encouraging – everyone gets into a slump, and your telesales team is no exception. You will need some people skills that can improve the performance of your people. Besides, you will need this very skill come time when competitors want your people. You have to exert some effort to keep them with you, right?
- Be enforcing – rules are rules, and you have to make it clear that you expect results from your team. If not, how will you be able to get the b2B leads that you require? A little discipline can go a long way.
That is how you make things easier for your lead generation campaign in the United Kingdom.
This Content Originally appeared at Callbox United Kingdom blogs.
Latest posts by Oliver Scott (see all)
- Want To Catch That Hard Sales Leads? Tap Into Their Heroes - May 29, 2014
- Handle A Crisis Like A Pro For Your Lead Generation Company - May 28, 2014
- 10 Characteristics of a Good Lead Generation Blog Post Topic - May 23, 2014