(This post originally appeared on the Resonance Content Marketing Blog.
Welcome to Episode 52 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s “two for one” podcast, you’ll recall we gave you a heads-up on the latest shenanigans over at Facebook, and then we gave you some timely advice on wrapping up 2013. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we welcome a shiny new year with a rundown of tasks that can help ensure you and your content team start 2014 off right.
Give this week’s episode a listen to learn:
- Why I’m not a fan of the new-year-prediction game
- A quick review of our “Content Marketing 101” principles as a framework for sprucing up your content marketing program in preparation for a new year
- Changes to look for in your audience and your content sources over the last 12 months
- How to review your content activities with a critical eye, so that you can reallocate time, effort and money to those areas that deliver the best results
- Tip of the Week: Identifying and eliminating “money leaks” in your content marketing budget
Please remember that this podcast is about you—your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!