A challenge for a lot of marketers, even for the experienced ones, is how to pitch their sales, especially to Malaysians. A lot of business prospects often do not have the time to listen to your speech. In terms of success in your lead generation campaign, this can be a daunting situation. Of course, there is a way around it. And these are so easy to follow that convincing business prospects to become your next set of qualified sales leads becomes easy. And here is how you do it:
- Focus on solution – the problem is already there in the minds of prospects. In your appointment setting campaign, focus on the solution you believe will work with them. In this way, prospects will immediately get your message.
- Give brief details – describe, in short and easy to remember terms, the steps in which you will improve their business. It could be in four or five steps, but make sure that all these are presented in the clearest manner that you can deliver.
- Stay essential – one reason marketers lose B2B leads is because they stray from the conversation. Keep to the middle of the road, and you will avoid hassles and confusions.
- Be ready to be asked question – at the end of your pitch, do not assume that it is over. Depending on what you say, the prospect might begin asking questions. Be ready for these, since it can open up new opportunities.
Follow these tips, and you can be sure to shorten your lead generation process in Malaysia. Two minutes is enough time for you to say all you need to say to prospects.
Read More Business Development Blogs HERE.
Latest posts by Dara Lin (see all)
- 3 Sales Tips to Get your Reps Reach for the Numbers - April 11, 2016
- Searching for a New Hope in Lead Generation? Take it from Star Wars Stormtroopers - April 11, 2016
- When it Comes to Social Marketing: Are you an Individualist or a Utilitarian? - March 28, 2016