Businesses are either too reluctant or too excited to hire an outsourced B2B lead generation services company to perform their telemarketing operations. Either way, they are caught between industry myths that don’t really tell a lot about call centers, and their need for cost-saving and effective alternatives to doing the task in-house.
To know how to come within reach of acquiring help from outsourced telemarketing firms, it helps to distinguish what they are from what they are not:
- Call centers are about results, not statistics. Metrics are standard measures for success, but what really gives outsourcing its value is its effect on customer relationships, getting qualified and targeted leads, and opening up better business opportunities.
- Training evolution is a must. The advantage with letting experts do the talking is that they are more aware of what’s going on; they have unbiased perspectives of the economic landscape and industry trends, so they are more competent in addressing issues that could be raised by prospects. This is all because training in call centers have evolved into a more person-centered approach of telemarketing.
- Customer service is also a sales opportunity. Whenever an agent interacts with a prospect, there is always an opportunity make a sale – if not immediately, perhaps down the road.
Read full article here: Outsourcing to B2B Lead Generation Companies: Facts and Fictions
Latest posts by Belinda Summers (see all)
- The ABCs of B2B Appointment Setting Campaign: Let’s Make it Easier - January 30, 2015
- 4 Tips for Reducing B2B Sales Costs and Maximizing Profit - January 23, 2015
- Lights. Camera. Appointment! The Making of an Award Winning Script - January 13, 2015