Whether you are a beginner or a little more advanced, here is a guide that will will want to bookmark. It has everything you need to know about WordPress self-hosted.
The guide is divided into six sections:
- Beginner Topics (installing WordPress, basic HTLM…)
- Migrating From Another Blogging Platform (CMS)
- Intermediate Topics (HTML and CSS cheat-sheets, intro to PHP, plugins…)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced Topics (writing a plugin, securing a WP page)
- Coding Resources
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014