We all know that a business needs to create its own mix of content, name, and reputation to build up an effective lead generation brand. That is the most important part of a company’s marketing campaign. Still, a lot of marketers and employees forget that a fundamental part of a company’s brand comes from the people that work for it, in other words, the personal brand. This is an essential ingredient in generating more sales leads for your business.
One should not doubt the power of a personal brand. After all, marketing is a social activity, one that requires interaction with a lot of people. Sure, a company’s good name can help in an appointment setting campaign, but you have to admit that cultivating a personal brand that will be attached to the company means a lot as well.
The question here is this: how will you do it?
- Create a powerful presence – this is everything about you, from the clothes you wear, the business cards you give out, even up to the voice you use when speaking. It also extends to your website. You have to make everything presentable, modern, and easy to the eyes of your B2B leads.
- Appeal to the intellect – be it the way you presented yourself or promoted your company, you ought to be clear and concise on whatever you tell your audience. What makes you stand out from the rest? What benefits can prospects get from you? How would you communicate your business to them? These are just some questions you should answer.
- Leave a strong and positive impact – this is especially true during telemarketing campaigns, where you have to communicate with prospects on the phone. You have to use the right voice, modulation, as well as words in order to create a lasting impression in the eyes of your prospects.
If you follow these three points properly, then you can create a personal brand that will resonate in your business’ lead generation campaign.
Read More Business Development Blogs HERE.
Latest posts by Dara Lin (see all)
- 3 Sales Tips to Get your Reps Reach for the Numbers - April 11, 2016
- Searching for a New Hope in Lead Generation? Take it from Star Wars Stormtroopers - April 11, 2016
- When it Comes to Social Marketing: Are you an Individualist or a Utilitarian? - March 28, 2016