Outsourcing telemarketing services is anticipated to become much more fashionable through 2014. Why? Handing over these operations to an expert third party unloads valuable off some of the pressures in maintaining a solid lead generation campaign for a business.
Of course, there are considerable concerns regarding the upfront cost of hiring an outside company, but as laid out below in this article, one would find that the long term benefits clearly outweigh the expenses and can easily be recovered.
These are the ways outsourcing your telemarketing campaign can save your business a lot of money:
- Work hours. An employee assigned to work on the phones could have been assigned to market research and development or other pertinent tasks. Outsourcing relieves employees of that workload and gives the company the chance to focus on more pressing matters.
- Server space. An in-house telemarketing team often requires a dedicated server and expensive software to operate. Outsourcing these operations offers web-based interactions with a third party that hosts most of the software on their site. This can translate into thousands of dollars saved annually in hardware and maintenance fees. And of course, these monetary resources will be better spent elsewhere.
- Training activities. If you don’t outsource, you either convert your existing personnel into telemarketers (which would create a huge staffing problem) or you would have to hire more people (which creates the same problem, only worse). Either way, these people also need to be trained. Third-party telemarketing team services have highly-trained employees by default, so a business would never need to fuss.
- Compliance issues. The Federal government and industry watchdogs have turned up the heat on telemarketing. But this is no issue for outsourced telemarketing services companies, as they make it their business to stay abreast on the rules and regulations. These companies live and breathe the industry laws, and the last thing you have to worry about is them doing anything that breaks the marketplace rules – or any rule for that matter.
- Quality assurance. It is imperative for third party telemarketing services companies to maintain a certain level of quality not only with their telemarketing agents but also with the way they operate and do business with clients. It’s like running a restaurant business – a proprietor needs to keep the food excellent and the place comfortable for customers; otherwise patrons would disappear. Quality is their product, and with them, it’s almost always assured.
These content originally appeared at Callbox Malaysia Blogs
Latest posts by Dara Lin (see all)
- 3 Sales Tips to Get your Reps Reach for the Numbers - April 11, 2016
- Searching for a New Hope in Lead Generation? Take it from Star Wars Stormtroopers - April 11, 2016
- When it Comes to Social Marketing: Are you an Individualist or a Utilitarian? - March 28, 2016