Productivity, the one word that matters to any B2B lead generation campaign. The one concept that many of those involved in phone surveys would want to experience successfully. Unfortunately, productivity is also one of the hardest hit when it comes to generating good B2B leads. Despite your best efforts, there will always be something that would pull your productivity down. When that happens, your marketing campaign suffers the most. Do not let something like that affect you. If you think more about it, you will realize that you and your marketing team can be more productive. You just need to know how.
1. Start with a goal – from there, look into the little details that will help you achieve these goals. In this way, you will know what you have to do, and it will also give you a sense of control. The tasks are small and manageable enough for you to do in a single day, so the stress level would be at a minimum.
2. Never multi-task – this is an illusion. Studies (and practical experience) have shown that you cannot do everything at the same time. To those who claim otherwise, well, one only needs to examine the quality of their work to show just how poor their performance is. Remember, you are after quality in B2B appointment setting, not quantity. The former is the true measure of success in marketing.
3.Get rid of distractions – always getting that odd call or ‘ASAP!’ email? Try ignoring them. Better yet, turn your phone off if you want to concentrate on your work. As for the emails, try setting a time, like one hour in the morning and in the afternoon, to check your email. More likely than not, that ASAP message was just a mundane question.
4. Organize everything – whether answering phone calls, attending meetings, attending to potential sales leads, always put everything in their proper places. Not only will this help you be more productive, it will also reduce the stress you get during your phone surveys.
5. Stay focused – it is so easy to get distracted (with virtually anything) if you are not focused on one goal. Set yourself a task you want to complete in, say, one hour. Do that and you might be surprised at what you can do in a single day. It is all about perspective, as well as concentration. You can do more, achieve more, when you are thinking of things properly.
6. Take short breaks – after working for an hour or so, take a short break. Walk away from your desk, take some time to drink coffee, chat with colleagues who are on break along with you, etc. You will find yourself refreshed and more prepared to handle more work. These little breaks will also help clear your mind, not to mention develop some insights that you would not have thought of had you been busy with your work.
Follow these six tips, and your phone surveys would be more productive in the end.
Read More Business Envelopment Blogs Here.
Latest posts by Christine Steffensen (see all)
- 5 Useful Online Tools for Distributing Content for Lead Generation - May 30, 2014
- The Three Keys To Keeping B2B Leads - May 21, 2014
- Finding Your Niche Market For Lead Generation - May 20, 2014