Cesena, a city between the Apennines and the Adriatic sea, a prosperous city that loves art and culture, and is proud of its heritage.
Cesena is a treasure of architectural and historical interest, and the monuments and buildings are well preserved.
- Piazza del Popolo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- La Rocca, the old Malatestiana fortress
- Fontana Masini
- Teatro Alessandro Bonci in Piazza Giudazzi.
- Piazza Almerici
- Palazzo Ridotto
- Biblioteca Malatestiana
Here the best highlight of the article:
Biblioteca Malatestiana: the first public library in Europe and it remains perfectly intact as it was when it was built in the fifteenth century in spite of wars, fires and the occupation of Napoleon! It is a living monument to the period before printing presses and the craftmanship of the era.
See on www.adventuresofacarryon.com
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014