What type of partner are you? What’s your relationship IQ? Are you ready to commit?
Familiar? Then you know how this works. We’ll use a similar quiz to check whether your company blog meets the standards of cyber-attractiveness. Answer the questions below, and award yourself the corresponding points based on your choice.
1. What do you see on top of your blog page?
- Name of my blog + company logo + banner photo depicting the nature of our business. +10
- Company logo +name of my blog. +5
- Just the name of my blog + sub-heading. +1
2. What are the color-combinations noticeable on your blog?
- 3 earth-toned colors, light background and dark text. +10
- 4-5 colors, mostly primary colors (red, blue, yellow) and occasional secondary colors. +5
- 6 or more colors, basically high-contrast (and I never use black fonts). +1
3. How many ad photos and links can be seen on a regular post?
- At most 2 ads, relatively small and non-interfering. +10
- 3-4 ads, crammed at the side. +5
- 5 or more ads, virtually anywhere on the page, including during transitions. +1
4. What social media icons are on your blog?
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Youtube. +10
- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. +5
- Social media what? +1
5. How detailed is your About Us page?
- 150- 200 words = brief description, awards badges, testimonials, prominent people, photos. +10
- 201-400 words = detailed company history, testimonials. +5
- 100 words = company description. +1
- 400 words = Wikipedia entry, detailed company history, complete bio of all employees. +1
6. Do you give out free stuff?
- Yes, on a regular basis, sometimes in exchange for an email address. +10
- Yes, occasionally, and only to members. +5
- Never. They have to purchase stuff. +1
7. What are the fields on your subscription form?
- Name, email, affiliation/industry. +10
- Name, email, affiliation/industry, position, gender, age bracket. +5
- Name, email, affiliation/industry, position, gender, age bracket, economic status, and several free-flow questions. +1
8. How fast does your blog load? (The average load time of top ranking websites is between 9.82 and 13.84 seconds)
- Below 10 secs. +10
- 11 to 15 secs.. +5
- More than 15 secs. +1
To know the attractiveness scale of your company blog, visit: How attractive is your company blog? Take the quiz to find out
Latest posts by Belinda Summers (see all)
- The ABCs of B2B Appointment Setting Campaign: Let’s Make it Easier - January 30, 2015
- 4 Tips for Reducing B2B Sales Costs and Maximizing Profit - January 23, 2015
- Lights. Camera. Appointment! The Making of an Award Winning Script - January 13, 2015