As a lead generation specialist, it is your job to overcome any objections raised by your business prospects. And it has to be done in a manner that is logical in reasoning, as well as the offer of a proper solution to the problems raised. And by weathering that challenge, this will tell you that you are ready to join the race in generating a lot of qualified sales leads.
Keep in mind that a prospective customer is a bit apprehensive at the first meeting. Actually, it should not come as a surprise if they do not readily give you the details you want. But since your career may depend on this single transaction, you have to make sure that your conversation counts. And it can be a real pain to turn these B2B leads into actual customers, if you do not know where to start. But if you are able to read this article, then you will be lucky to learn a few strategies for it.
And here is how we start:
1. Ask the right questions – all right, I am sure a lot of you are saying that you are doing that already, but how sure are you that you really are doing it properly? Have you asked your prospects why they started in business, what they do when facing competition, what are the patterns observed by them? These are just an example of questions that you should be asking around. As a marketer, it is your job to figure out the right questions to ask. Try not relying solely on your sales script. There will be times that you have to create a questionnaire on the fly.
2. Analyze the details – at this point, you have probably received enough answers already from your prospects. Now all that you have to do is to analyze it. If, for example, the prospect is in need of a more comprehensive process for their appointment setting efforts, then you should know why they think the current one is not good or if they have any improvements they have in mind.
3. Build value – to tell you the truth, the most important factor that can affect the success of your marketing campaign rests on your ability to build value to your offer. As a continuation of our example in pointer number two, you can tell your prospects that your telemarketing services can charge lower rates, offer greater sales conversions, or simply make the marketing process easier to make. These are just a few benefits or ‘value points’ that you can use in your marketing efforts.
In the end, this all rest on you, the marketer. Sure, you have these very useful pointers to use, but if you are not ready for the job, if you think that generating more sales leads is a scary task, then you had better straighten up before you start. You need to be in your top form for this job. This will define how successful you are in your marketing campaign.
Latest posts by Judy Caroll (see all)
- Content Marketing Strategy: Getting the most of old content - September 9, 2016
- Is it Worth to Invest in Customer Profiling? - September 5, 2016
- A Match Made in Marketing Heaven: Marrying Inbound And Outbound Strategies - August 23, 2016