Mike Allton from The Social Media Hat has done a great job highlighting the new look and feel of the new HooteSuite IOS7 app HootSuite is a powerful social media management tool. You can read all about it at his site, and you can also try a 30 day free trial.
From the article.
Like so many other apps, HootSuite for Facebook & Twitter has been updated to be fully compatible with iOS7. With the upgrade comes a complete facelift, icon included, to bring a great new look to the social media management app.
Old HootSuite App Icon becomes New HootSuite App Icon
Additionally, the HootSuite update includes a number of minor fixes:
– captions of image posts are no longer missing from Facebook Page streams
– rapid sync will no longer cause a crash
– Twitter user block and unblock works
– tab names can no longer be just spaces
– muted Twitter users now show time intervals
Gorgeous Design as you will soon see.
Read the full article here:
Free 30 Day Trial of HootSuite Pro
Schedule and automatically publish 100’s of messages
Manage and post to multiple Social Profiles
Add up to 9 Team Members to your account
Measure your reach and track your success with Analytics
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016