One of the biggest benefits of using Google+ is the ability to claim ownership of the content you create by linking it to your profile. The feature is called Google Authorship.
Martin Shervington has written one of the most comprehensive articles on the topic to date. He answers the following questions:
- What are the benefits of using Authorship?
- How do I set it up?
- What’s the difference between ‘rel=author’ and ‘rel=publisher’?
The article also features a quizz and an interview with Google+ expert Mark Traphagen.
Tags: Google Authorship
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014