Are you feeling the urge to create a new online product of your own? Perhaps you have thought of a brilliant new idea. Maybe you have found a gap in the market? Or perhaps you have been doing affiliate marketing for a while and want more authority through a product of your own. Whatever the reason, there is certainly lot of potential and a lot of benefits to be gained from creating your own product.
Why create your own online product?
– Be at the top of your game – The most successful people online all sell their own products.
– Position yourself as an expert in your niche.
– Have authority in your niche, and over your own product, its development and strategy.
Listed in Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers and likewise as one of the top social media power influencers, she is one of the most dynamic personalities in the social media market.Crowned the Social Influencer of Europe for Oracle she actively leverages ethical online marketing for her clients.
After launching her first business within three years of becoming a mother, her financial success was recognised by being a finalist at the Best MumPreneur of the Year Awards, presented at 10 Downing Street. Following a resultant offer and wishing to spend more time with her daughter, she sold her first business to focus on social media, developing a multi-site blog and online marketing portfolio that generated in excess of 600,000 + page views per month.
A business owner, social media consultant, international speaker and genuine digital guru, Lilach is consulted by journalists and regularly quoted in newspapers, business publications and marketing magazines (including Forbes, The Telegraph, Wired, Prima Magazine, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Social Media Today and BBC Radio 5 Live). What’s more, her books have achieved No 1 on Amazon for Sales and Marketing and Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
When Lilach isn’t working she enjoys spending time with her family and is an avid fan of Zumba.
Latest posts by Lilach Bullock (see all)
- The top social media management tools for 2016 - June 30, 2016
- The 4 best social media management tools of 2015 #Infographic - October 12, 2015
- #ZEEF applies human intelligence to filter the world’s information - February 6, 2015