During my two week romp through Europe, London was calling my name (queue The Clash ) the whole time. And what a perfect city to visit before I headed back to sunny Los Angeles. Not only was I in town for an historic London moment with the birth of the Royal Baby (you capitalize Royal Baby, right?), but I also had quite a few moments that are going to go down in my own history books. Also, the above photo is at a restaurant. Don’t worry about it.
1. On our very first night, we went out with some new friends and got caught in the rain. We ducked into a little bar and danced to this song to wait it out. London is rainy, who knew!?
2. The David Bowie Retrospective at the V&A is out of this world. 3. Bowie wasn’t the only hero I got to hang with on this trip. […]
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016