Sunshine, lazy days spent at the ballpark and ice cream, lots of ice cream.
All things I think of when summertime rolls around.
While much of summer might be spent outdoors, taking the time to spruce up your marketing image both offline and online can be a simple way to infuse new life into your personal brand!
Spruce Up Your Marketing Image
1. Clean Up Your Email Marketing
- Freshen up your email marketing by asking yourself a few questions:
- Does the design match your personal brand look, feel and overall style?
- Have you added all of your contact information, including social networks to each email?
- Is your email permission-based? Make sure you have a preexisting business relationship and/or affirmative consent before ever hitting send.
- Is your email personalized with the recipient’s first name, last name or both, if appropriate?
- Is your email copy clear and concise?
- Is there a call to action?
- Does your copy create a sense of urgency?
- Do you have measures in place to ensure you consistently send email messages to your subscribers?
Read the rest of it here: 4 Tips to Spruce Up Your Marketing Image.
Rebekah believes that social media has transformative powers when it is used correctly and integrated in to a strategic marketing plan.
Rebekah manages social media on a daily basis and is eager to help you STOP those time sucking activities and maximize, prioritize and monetize your online efforts!
Latest posts by Rebekah Radice (see all)
- Social Media Success – Five Key Numbers to Watch [Infographic] - September 8, 2013
- Social Media and Blogging: 4 Ways to Maintain Both and Gain Momentum - September 7, 2013
- 7 Point Checklist to Dominate Your Personal Brand Using Google Plus - September 6, 2013