Blogging is a great way to drive traffic to your website. That’s hardly revolutionary – the benefits of blogging are undisputed and well established. However, guest blogging is something you may not have considered. Guest blogging is a hidden gem that should not be overlooked. Online entrepreneurs have even built entire enterprises on the back of guest blogging.
What can guest blogging bring to you?
– Increase your exposure and popularity online.
– Build relationships with other bloggers.
– Increase your backlinking.
– Increase your ranking in search engines.
– Meet new people and engage with others in your niche.
– Increase authority in your niche.
– Reach new audiences – Increase traffic to your website and blog from untapped sources.
– Increase your loyal readers and the number of your subscribers.
Listed in Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers and likewise as one of the top social media power influencers, she is one of the most dynamic personalities in the social media market.Crowned the Social Influencer of Europe for Oracle she actively leverages ethical online marketing for her clients.
After launching her first business within three years of becoming a mother, her financial success was recognised by being a finalist at the Best MumPreneur of the Year Awards, presented at 10 Downing Street. Following a resultant offer and wishing to spend more time with her daughter, she sold her first business to focus on social media, developing a multi-site blog and online marketing portfolio that generated in excess of 600,000 + page views per month.
A business owner, social media consultant, international speaker and genuine digital guru, Lilach is consulted by journalists and regularly quoted in newspapers, business publications and marketing magazines (including Forbes, The Telegraph, Wired, Prima Magazine, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Social Media Today and BBC Radio 5 Live). What’s more, her books have achieved No 1 on Amazon for Sales and Marketing and Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
When Lilach isn’t working she enjoys spending time with her family and is an avid fan of Zumba.
Latest posts by Lilach Bullock (see all)
- The top social media management tools for 2016 - June 30, 2016
- The 4 best social media management tools of 2015 #Infographic - October 12, 2015
- #ZEEF applies human intelligence to filter the world’s information - February 6, 2015