Lime Crime’s Zodiac Glitter is one of those multipurpose beauty products that reinforces our belief that a little sparkle makes everything better. Our makeup artist Stacey Nishimoto used it to create a couple of different eye makeup looks that are subtle enough to wear anywhere—and not just the Electric Daisy Carnival. “Now you can wear glitter to Trader Joe’s or Starbucks!” Stacey says. “A touch of sparkle on your lids can be as subtle as the bling on your French manicure. Think of glitter as the fragrance you put on before you leave the house—it’s the last finishing touch. All you need is a spritz or a dab.”
1. 1. Do your favorite beautiful face, whether you’re a minimal angel or a drama queen.
2. When your makeup is complete, take your index finger and press the the tip of your finger firmly (as if you’re dialing for a pizza) […]
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016