So I’m wrapping up the first week of a two week trip to Europe, and I’m sorry Los Angeles, I love you but I’m never coming home. Here are a few reasons why…
1. Champagne. Bubbles make everything better. Even an 11 hour flight.
2. First stop was Berlin, and it was a little different than I expected. However, everywhere we went, we saw super-chiseled guys who kinda looked like Sting? I don’t get it, but I like it.
3. The rooftop at the Soho House in Berlin. The views are epic at night. Sadly, photos are totally not allowed so I didn’t snap this one… But still, the pool was amazing!4. After Berlin, we came to Paris, which I love, though we’re a little hot, and in more of a sweaty-than-sexy kind of way. (See video above). But we’ve been doing a lot of vintage shopping in Montmarte, […]
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016