In honor of the film’s 18th birthday, we decided to revisit just a few of the super-important life lessons that we learned from watching Clueless .
1. Your best friend should be someone who gets you and loves you just the way you are.
2. This is just the truth. 3. And sometimes the truth hurts. 4. When it comes to your wardrobe, invest in quality basics, like the perfect white collarless shirt from Fred Segal. 5. Pay attention to the road. 6. Exercise is important. 7. Life is too short to waste time on people you don’t like. 8. There’s nothing sexier than a guy who reads. Especially if that guy is Paul Rudd. 9. Moments of self-doubt are inevitable, but it’s important to not be too hard on yourself. 10. Embrace technology. It can change your life. […]
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016