My kind of article! One not telling me what I am doing wrong on social media! Kind of nice to hear that we shouldn’t be doing some of these things listed in here.
Honesty here folks, which of these have you done? Don’t worry we are in a safe place, you can tell us!
- Be active on every platform! (Seriously who has the time for this?)
- Only showcase happy customers! ( Now I know not all of my customers are happy every single time they contact me!)
- Dive in head first! (No need to rush, there is so much to learn!)
- Automate your tweets and DMs on Twitter! (This is one my my BIGGEST pet peeves. Just don’t!)
- Squat on a hashtag without relevance! (My goodness use words that add to your brand!)
- Blocking social media at work is better for productivity! (Um yea, but guess what all of your employees are looking at their phones in the bathroom or under their desks!)
- Likes are a critical metric! (If those likes aren’t engaging, then why do they like you?)
We all know of someone who has done of these, if not ourselves. Do you agree with these points? I know I do!