What good is your well-written, spot-on blog post if only a few people read it. When you use blogging as part of your marketing plan, you want as much of your target market to read your posts as possible.
It does take time to build up a loyal following, but there are some things you can do grow your readership at a faster pace.
Here are 10 of them:
1. Cultivate your own voice. You are unique, and letting your personality shine through encourages people to pay attention to and follow your posts.
2. Pick a posting frequency and stick to it. For example, you might choose to post weekly, twice a week, or a couple of times a month. This is important, as it’s not enough to get your readers to read one of your posts. You want them to come back and become regulars. They will only do that if they know what to expect from you and can see that you are consistent.
3. Add creative photos and videos. This helps stimulate interest in your posts and encourages your readers to share.
4. Create your own photos and videos whenever possible. Originality captures attention and makes others want to share your content.
5. Share each post you create on your business and personal website. If you belong to any groups that allow you to share the links to your posts, add each one there as well.
Read the rest of the tips here: 10 Tips for Promoting Your Blog Posts | Detroit Social Media Agency.
Rebekah believes that social media has transformative powers when it is used correctly and integrated in to a strategic marketing plan.
Rebekah manages social media on a daily basis and is eager to help you STOP those time sucking activities and maximize, prioritize and monetize your online efforts!
Latest posts by Rebekah Radice (see all)
- Social Media Success – Five Key Numbers to Watch [Infographic] - September 8, 2013
- Social Media and Blogging: 4 Ways to Maintain Both and Gain Momentum - September 7, 2013
- 7 Point Checklist to Dominate Your Personal Brand Using Google Plus - September 6, 2013