We’ve all had that moment when you’re out of ideas. You’ve written about interesting topics and covered content that your fans are interested in but sometimes you just hit (what I like to call) the “Social Media Writers Block.” When that happens then it’s always useful to pick up a checklist of ideas to help inspire content ideas.
Previously I shared examples of great social media posts, but more recently, the folks at ShortStack put together a great infographic that provides 10 quick tips and examples for better updates for your social media pages:
- Post an interesting fact
- Share a tip
- Endorse content
- Don’t always ask a question
- Inspire action
- Tell users what to expect
- Add a P.S.
- Use short links
- Use images with text
- Ask users to comment
Feeling inspired yet? Check out the infographic here: 10 Tips for Better Social Media Status Updates.
Rebekah believes that social media has transformative powers when it is used correctly and integrated in to a strategic marketing plan.
Rebekah manages social media on a daily basis and is eager to help you STOP those time sucking activities and maximize, prioritize and monetize your online efforts!
Latest posts by Rebekah Radice (see all)
- Social Media Success – Five Key Numbers to Watch [Infographic] - September 8, 2013
- Social Media and Blogging: 4 Ways to Maintain Both and Gain Momentum - September 7, 2013
- 7 Point Checklist to Dominate Your Personal Brand Using Google Plus - September 6, 2013