How long have we been waiting for the new Newsfeed after the BIG announcement? Ages. Google+ quietly launched this massive overhaul without a ton of fanfare and false promises.
Sure, some folks are saying it’s a little like Pinterest, but images engage and Google+ has taken that to heart. On top of a new look and a new graphic intense layout, Google+ has added a TON of functionality, including:
- a multi-column, responsive layout (you can opt for single column if you prefer)
- incredible hashtag integration
- addition of a conversation history
- free 1 to 1 video calls (part of Hangouts)
- and much, much more …
They undersold and over-delivered, as I see it. Sure, it will take some getting used to. and there will be some naysayers. But it’s up, it’s working and we didn’t sign up on a waiting list set to engage in a lengthy waiting game.
Tell us what you think!
Latest posts by Mallie Hart (see all)
- 17 Pinterest Statistics For Business You Need To Know - December 22, 2014
- Give To Get – Still Very Much In Effect - June 10, 2013
- Graphics? Make Or Break Web Must? - June 6, 2013