Social media is not much different from the offline world. The bad habits we have usually follow us whatever we do and wherever we are.
And the same goes for brands.
Simply Zesty shares a list of very common social media mistakes:
- Asking for shares or retweets
- Using distorter images
- Ignoring requests
- Like and share competitions (e.g. Facebook)
- Hashtag Overload
- Using to many sharing buttons
- Syncing cross posts
- Links within posts (e.g., Facebook)
- Sending auto-DMs
Tags: social media habits
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014