I love it when bloggers come together to defend their industry.
Diane Castro builds on an article I published earlier this week and titled “Yes social media is a lot of work”.
She answers three specific issues:
1) I don’t have time
2) I don’t know what to write
3) I don’t know how to use it – then I get frustrated
The sub-titles say it all, but the article is definitely worth a read!
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014