It was another busy week in social media:
– Facebook unveiled its new Home for Android, and introduced a few minor features
– Google+ Search now allows filtering for all types of content
– LinkedIn users can mention others in conversations
– Yahoo integrated with Dropbox
– Cell phones turned 40
– And more!
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014