Google’s newest advertising idea is ArtCopyCode.com. But what is it? This is Google’s attempt to make itself more social collective and collaborative. Did you know that:
each and every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data. 90% of the world’s data has been created in only the past two years.
Google wants to take that data and harness it in five different ways:
- Connected Objects-Objects such as a smart phone and smart tablets all the way to shoes and clothing.
- Interconnected Ideas-Compelling ideas to get customers to want to interconnect with these objects.
- Phygital-This is what Google calls he interaction between real brick and mortar and the digital world.
- Individualized-ArtCopyCode.com is built with the individual in mind.
- Collaborative Story-Telling-Telling the story effectively.
I highly suggest going to the website and checking out the videos. It is quite interesting to think about this kind of collaboration! Google definitely is willing to go out there and try something new!0