This is what happened in social media this week:
- Another Facebook Timeline design for profiles may be on the horizon.
- Threaded and ranked comments will be available to all Facebook users this summer.
- Google unveiled The Peanut Gallery and Google Keep.
- Google+ has two new features.
- Klout launched Klout for Business.
- Twitter turned seven and released new targeting options for marketers.
- WordPress announced the upcoming release of its 3.6 version.
- And more!
Tags: social media news
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014