Content curation has been part of my life for several years. I love it not only because it allows me to complement my content marketing strategy, but also because I get to connect with people who have great things to say — and share their pearls of wisdom with my audience.
Last month, I had the opportunity to introduce curation to a company whose team was interested in learning more about social media and how they could bring answers to their customers without having to create content all the time.
The slideshow below is an extract from my presentation.
- What is content curation?
- Why content curation?
- Benefits of content curation
- Ideas to leverage content curation
- Examples of content to curate
- Examples of content curation tools
- Tips to become a great content curator