Weekly social media roundup: Facebook, Google, Triberr, Twitter, WordPress – Canada Social Media | Examiner.com
It was another busy week in social media:
– Facebook is changing things around once again with its new sharing interface and the removal of the ticker.
– A study reveals how much information your “likes” truly give away about you.
– Google+ Communities have a new feature.
– Triberr has been revamped.
– Twitter has released its new app for Windows 8.
– WordPress and Digg wants you to forget about Google Reader.
– And much more
Tags: social media news
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014