Like Google, Pinterest seems to be paying close attention to user feedback.
On Thursday, the team released a long-awaited new feature called Web Analytics. As the name indicates, Analytics gives you insights into the kind of engagement your content generates on the photo-sharing platform.
– The number of pins, repins, and pinners
– The number of impressions
– The number of clicks and visits to your site
– And more.
Web Analytics is only available to business accounts, which is a free upgrade for anyone interested in getting more credibility on Pinterest.
Tags: social media news
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014