101of the best WordPress plugins is the second part of my 101 series. The first in the series was 101 TwitterTastic tools.
It made sense for me to list 101 WordPress tools next seeing as I absolutely love WordPress and couldn’t ever imagine not using it for my blog. And one of the main reasons why I love WordPress so much is the fact that there are so many different and amazing WordPress plugins out there. It was quite difficult compiling this list of my favorite 101 WordPress plugins, but mostly because it was actually hard to choose just 101! It’s worth noting that I obviously don’t think you should use every one as that will simply slow your site down and is unnecessary. However do go through the various categories and feel free to try a few out.
So without further ado, here they are, my favorite 101 WordPress plugins for the perfect blogging experience:
1. After the Deadline – anyone can make some mistakes while writing their blog posts. After the Deadline is a plugin that uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing technology that does your spell, style and grammar checking for you. And it is infinitely better than Word’s spellchecking!
2. wpStickies – wpStickies is an image tagging plugin for WP. Just like you would tag pictures on Facebook, you can use wpStickies to tag images on your site with either small dots or entire areas by a drawing a box in the area you choose (just like on Facebook). So whenever you hover with your mouse over those spots, the information you put in will be displayed in a bubble.
Listed in Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers and likewise as one of the top social media power influencers, she is one of the most dynamic personalities in the social media market.Crowned the Social Influencer of Europe for Oracle she actively leverages ethical online marketing for her clients.
After launching her first business within three years of becoming a mother, her financial success was recognised by being a finalist at the Best MumPreneur of the Year Awards, presented at 10 Downing Street. Following a resultant offer and wishing to spend more time with her daughter, she sold her first business to focus on social media, developing a multi-site blog and online marketing portfolio that generated in excess of 600,000 + page views per month.
A business owner, social media consultant, international speaker and genuine digital guru, Lilach is consulted by journalists and regularly quoted in newspapers, business publications and marketing magazines (including Forbes, The Telegraph, Wired, Prima Magazine, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Social Media Today and BBC Radio 5 Live). What’s more, her books have achieved No 1 on Amazon for Sales and Marketing and Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
When Lilach isn’t working she enjoys spending time with her family and is an avid fan of Zumba.
Latest posts by Lilach Bullock (see all)
- The top social media management tools for 2016 - June 30, 2016
- The 4 best social media management tools of 2015 #Infographic - October 12, 2015
- #ZEEF applies human intelligence to filter the world’s information - February 6, 2015