3 Social Media Tools For Small Business 2013 – See Full Post Here: http://northsandiego.org/3-social-media-tools-for-small-business-2013/
1.) Sendible – Social Media Management, Publishing, Scheduling, Automation, & More
- Publishing options include Subject/Title, Photos/files (photos post great and not as a link they have to open), Ability To add YouTube videos, tags, and Scheduling.
- Groups – You can group together different services and send out a message to the group you created (So I have groups for messages that go to platforms that have hashtags and ones that don’t)
- It actually has all of the options for Facebook such as Post A Question, Post a Coupon, upload photos to albums, and that helps save a bunch of time.
- Google + pages, YouTube (post to youtube as well) , Instagram (like, comment, share options in feed), slideshare, and much more.
- Brand & Keyword Monitoring & Monitor Yelp Reviews
- Quick Reports and Custom Reports (including best times to post, engagement probability, clicks, and volume)
- Automation (RSS, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) SMS & Email Automation
- Text Message Campaigns (not the cheapest but not too expensive either)
- Priority Inbox (combines mentions, messages, and notifications from social networks to respond to)
- Affordable Pricing (See Images In Gallery)
- Assign Messages To Team Members
- Bookmark Extension To Easily Find Content To Schedule & Post
2.) Circloscope – Google Plus Uncircle Tool
- Chrome Extension, simple, and works
- Automatically will detect all of the people that aren’t circling you back and you can uncircle them all in one click
- Can choose specific circles or people to uncircle
- CHEAP! One time charge of 5$
- Fast response, you just buy it and email the developer and he sets it up for you
Circloscope premium in Chrome webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/circloscope-premium/mechgkelogghhgmpmbpofjijifdppppl
Circloscope Community on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/105420458293096745250
Circloscope Page on Google+: https://plus.google.com/109096245971703802400
Developer Profile on Google+ (Ehsan Ahmadi Gharacheh): https://plus.google.com/115932955064831083806
3.) Simply Measured – Reports, Analytics, & Data Collections
- Free Reports – They have free report options as long as you send out a Tweet/Post for them
- Blog Performance reports, Social Reports, Influencer Reports, Traffic Source Analysis, & a bunch more.
- Great for employers, clients, & campaigns to see what is working the best.
I have a call scheduled with Simply Measured this week so get in touch at the end of the week if you would like to know more about it.
Click Here To See The Report In Your Web Browser: http://bit.ly/11POtag
Latest posts by Matt Massaro (see all)
- Social Media Share Boosters – North San Diego Blog, Everything About North San Diego County - February 28, 2013
- Two WordPress Social Media Stream Plugins – North San Diego Blog - February 22, 2013
- 3 Social Media Tools For Small Business 2013 - February 18, 2013