From the article:
“In 2013, companies and entrepreneurs cannot just self-promote and expect audiences to buy their products or hire them for their skills.
If you want to stand out from the competition, you have to show off your skills in different ways:
- By producing relevant articles, videos, pictures, etc.
- By sharing other people’s great content
Creating content is a great thing, but there are only 24 hours in a day, and inspiration is not always around the corner. However, you still need to find an alternative way to serve your audience. That’s where content curation comes into play.”
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014