The Content Marketing Era
Content marketing is the new SEO. The team at www.make-a-web-site.com believe that high quality content marketing is going to drive the web in the future. The recent Google updates, especially panda, have weeded out low quality content and placed an emphasis on the reader, effectively sending a message to all webmasters saying “stop doing SEO” start making exceptional quality content and the links will come.
What we believe it is going to be central to that is Google +.
Google Plus Overview
Google Plus is a social networking service launched by Google Inc. in June, 2011. With more than 500 million registered users, this platform has become a major part of the virtual social space. Google Plus comes with a host of unique features that allow you to categorize your contacts and interact with groups of people. Here are some features of Google Plus that are extremely useful for content marketing.
• The “Circles” function allows you to group your contacts into customized groups. This makes it easy for business to group their customers into specific circles and share content targeted at specific customer groups.
• The “Hangout” feature allows business to hold video conferences and group chats within the members of a circle.
• The “+1″ feature allows users to recommend and share content. And the “Ripples” function provided statistics for public posts, like number of +1′s and average chain length.
• The Google Plus Brand Page will allows you to position your business using Google Plus. This function allows business to connect their Google Plus Brand Page with the company website. This Brand Page have a higher probability of appearing in Google searches.
The following article provides a comprehensive guide to setting up a Google Plus Brand Page.
Latest posts by Jennifer G. Hanford (see all)
- Marketers: You’re Going to Want to Learn More About Instagram - December 15, 2014
- Community Managers: You Really Can Survive the Holiday Season! - December 12, 2014
- Holiday Marketing Mistakes to Avoid - December 3, 2014