How do you create content that turns your customers into advocates for your brand?
Michael Brenner shares 30 ideas that you probably didn’t think about.
– Summarize your best whitepapers into blog posts.
– Summarize all your slideshare decks into article format and embed the slides into a blog post
– Search Klout and Twitter for the most influential people on Twitter for various keywords where you are trying to rank and use it to create a “list post”
– Create a list of the top blog sites for each keyword group
– Curate the top slideshare presentations for each keyword group
– Ask your customer service team to answer the frequently asked questions (FAQs) they get
Tags: content creation ideas
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014