A lot of things happened in social media again this week. Here is a short list below:
- A Pingdom study revealed that Facebook could become the biggest “country” in the world as early as 2016
- The new YouTube channels are on their way
- Web developers can now create and share hosted websites via Google Drive
- Sponsored posts will soon be available on LinkedIn
- Pinterest and Twitter updated their apps for iOS and Android devices
- Vine changed its rating.
Tags: social media news
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014