A lot of things happened in social media this week — yet again.
1) Facebook partnered with Save.org to better identify the warning signs of suicide attempts. The company also launched a new tool for Page admins.
2) If you use Google Drive for your slideshows, you are in for a nice surprise.
3) Q&A platform Quora now has blogs. And Quora for iPhone 2.2 is available.
4) Twitter unveiled a new mobile app for short videos. And the days of Posterous may be numbered.
5) WordPress announced the upcoming release of its 3.6 version.
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014