It was another busy week in social media!
- Facebook announced Graph Search and new rules for cover photos on Fan Pages.
- Google+ released a new feature allowing users to choose to keep their activity in Communities separate from their profiles.
- LinkedIn is getting rid of one of his most important areas.
- Twitter added a new feature to its official site — and you probably missed it!
Tags: social media news
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014