Launching a product successfully is a science in itself — unless you find the right help.
Neil Patel shares some great insights and examples in his article. His seven takeaways are:
- Collect emails early
- Contact the media as soon as you can
- There’s nothing wrong with a beta
- Price your product carefully
- Competition will always be around
- Polish your message
- Always keep the momentum going
Tags: product launch
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014