When it comes to search engine optimization, many people have preconceived ideas about the whole thing.
The truth of the matter is that the field is constantly evolving. What works today may not be valid tomorrow.
If you are living in Google’s past, rather than the reality of today’s Google, you could be in for a disappointment. To help you better get the differences between Google today and yesterday, here are four faulty assumptions about SEO:
- “We can outsource link building”
- “The opinions of our site users doesn’t impact search rank”
- “Content with our keywords is more important than engaging our users”
- “Gaining a top ranking is our priority”
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014