Of all the major social networks, LinkedIn stands out as the most formal. This is the site you use if you want to open the door to business opportunities.
Unfortunately, many people make basic but costly mistakes when they leverage LinkedIn. Amber Mac talks about three of them:
1) Auto-generated templates in introductory messages
2) Sharing the same updates across platforms
3) Asking for endorsements to strangers
On March 6, 2012, Cendrine released The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips, a comprehensive resource that provides bloggers of all levels with essential information and precise guidance to attract quality traffic to their blogs. She is currently working on an eBook on social media strategies.
Latest posts by Cendrine Marrouat (see all)
- Tips and resources to understand and use Google Authorship - February 26, 2014
- Should I use social media to sell my products? - February 25, 2014
- This Man’s $600,000 Facebook Disaster Is A Warning For All Small Businesses - February 23, 2014