For Social Media:
- Open up the blog post and use the Hootsuite “Hootlet” button which installs in the bookmarks bar. That automatically picks up the title and shortens the link as well as allows me to post to all of the social networks I have aside from a couple.
- I promote to Twitter & Google+ Business Page the same type of post since Hashtags can work in both of those networks
- Then I check WordPress, Facebook, Facebook Business Page, and LinkedIn. I promote to these networks without hashtags and include a little more content and put the full link URL instead of a shortened one. I do this because I have 2 different wordpress.com accounts I promote the post to and want the full link URL there to pick up the keywords in it. Also you generally get more clicks when it’s a real link.
- Then I promote to my Google+ personal page
- After that I will start submitting the post through various services.
- After a day or two I then go back to the post and Pin it on Pinterest and hit the share on Twitter option to give the article another round of exposure on Twitter.
Latest posts by Matt Massaro (see all)
- Social Media Share Boosters – North San Diego Blog, Everything About North San Diego County - February 28, 2013
- Two WordPress Social Media Stream Plugins – North San Diego Blog - February 22, 2013
- 3 Social Media Tools For Small Business 2013 - February 18, 2013